German Vs England

Back to the daily grind tomorrow for a disappointed nation - off to the beach for a month for that bunch of overpaid and underachieving shower of shite!

johnny on the spot said:
We just got knocked the fuck out.
no-shit-sherlock.jpg

neil jung said:
leewill31 said:
the problem has been our back four if you aint seen that your blind.
I'd say the utterly invisible midfield giving the hopeless back-four no protection was just as big a problem.

i wont argue with you there m8 but one player gets singled out trying his all takes the piss considering we were having to push up the field aswell but all in all from the manager to the players it was nothing but bloody poor.

Disgraceful. The goal that wasn't was a joke but our "defending" was equal to that debacle.

I hope there can be a new generation now, just like the Germans are doing. It might make me more excited for this team if we see the likes of Lescott, AJ, Rodwell, Dawson, Hart, and any other hungry young footballer in the team.

Still think the biggest fundemental flaw of England for the last god-knows-how-many years has been the persistence in playing Wankard and Gerrard at the same time. Gerrard was pathetically awful today along with Shrek, Barry, Terry, and other "key" players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.