German Vs England

Prestwich_Blue said:
Braggster said:
Barry has been the best England midfielder for my money
Probably has but he's had no competition and was one of those at fault for the 3rd and mainly at fault for the 4th goal.
Sure, he's slow. So are all the other England midfielders. It's more the mix of players that's wrong...well, that and Gerrard's attitude to the game.

He and Lampard at least have the right attitude to possession retention and it's more a fault of the whole team if a slow midfielder is left covering in a big mismatch like that imo.

I do find Hansen calling the Germans average somewhat odd. He's either clueless, arrogant or both. It really sums up the British football establishment to me.

Clevers said:
At least Johnson and Hart haven't been associated with the load of festering tripe that is England 2010.
If they had been I suspect the team wouldn't have been such tripe... Capello has made some godawful errors at this World Cup. As with others on here, I'm very much of the opinion; sithee.

Germany should get their dues though. Their passing and movement is sublime at times. It's almost as good to watch as Brazil when they're on task. It's the reason why I expected to lose today - that and Capello.

lancs blue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I say ditch the lot of them and the manager and start again. Truly woeful.

To an extent that's what Jurgen Low did with Germany, kept a few experienced heads and promoted some hungry young players.

ive said this previous we now need a manager and for the fa to fook the likes of beckham and co off now and start from scratch and get the young lads in that are hungry for england.

James 8
Cole 6
Terry 3
Upson 4
Johnson 3
Gerrard 2
Barry 4
Lampard 5
Milner 4
Rooney 2
Defoe 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.