Germany 2-3 England

malg

Well, World Champions v Spurs. The coverage will be interesting. I seen on the BBC that Emille Heskey says he still gets stopped by fans in the street thanking him for his goal v Germany in the 5-1game - I'm officially calling him a lying bastard, and trying to steal a living off one goal!

Should be a good game though.

However, not a City player in sight, so my Germany top will be out!

Last edited:
I thought you lot were 'neutral' in relation to such encounters.

Nudge nudge wink wink :)

Don't like Hodgson, his selection policy, English selection policy in general since the mid 90s, the general hype and delusion around the England team and this time there's no blues in it, so...

its the voice for me could not give a sh*t about England and if I have to watch the voice on the bbc then England must be sh*t

Another friendly breaking up the season, what happened to the traditional Easter fixture list?

I for one will not be watching the match, and whatever we say about preparation for big tournaments we haven't got a cat in hells chance of ever winning one.

Is this today? Considering my interest is pretty much nil when city players are involved I think it's fair to say you can take the pretty much part away for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.