Germany 2-3 England

maybe it's just me but he seems far more active and dangerous at bayern. Maybe where he is played? the system with germany

Definitely the system. At Bayern he's a second striker, usually in the central right position with pace on the wings. Whereas Germany play him wide right, Germany should play Reus and Schurrle on the wings with Muller up front.

between him, barkley and kane for me
Barkley is strong, fast, great fist touch, good dribbler, good shooter but gives the ball away for fun. At times it looks like he thinks he's supposed to give the worst pass humanly possible because he does it so often

If forsters number two, then joes got nothing to worry about. Don't rate Forster, I seem to watch Southampton every time he makes a mistake.

Thought England did okay that half, replace Henderson and lallana with anyone half decent, then it's a good team.

They only keep clean sheets when he plays?

Would have comfortably won the golden glove last season if not for his injury

And Messi said he put in the best goalkeeping performance he ever seen when Barca played Celtic..And talked to his team-mates that he should have replaced Valdes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.