Germany 2-3 England

Well, World Champions v Spurs. The coverage will be interesting. I seen on the BBC that Emille Heskey says he still gets stopped by fans in the street thanking him for his goal v Germany in the 5-1game - I'm officially calling him a lying bastard, and trying to steal a living off one goal!

Should be a good game though.

However, not a City player in sight, so my Germany top will be out!
giphy.gif

Glad dier is getting a game. Him, alli and Kane are a good backbone but the Liverpool contingent can fuck off. They are shite.

Shrek (or as someone on here recently called him: 'The Biddy Fiddler'...brilliant!) would not have been anywhere near the England team ten years ago if he'd still been at Everton. But his future was sealed the moment he became a rag. It has been downright embarrassing watching him represent my country for the last decade because he simply hasn't got it anymore. Why not bring Gasgoine out of retirement and let him play again? Or better still, Bamber fucking Gasgoine - neither could be worse than that fat overrated Scouse vagina.

Clive Tyldesley in Mourning as "ROOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!" Isn't playing.

Won't stop saying his name or Manchester United every 20 Seconds....

Thanks again. Not on tv over here. I might go to the pub, only because I'm having football withdrawal this weekend.

Why not that's what 659 million Rags " supporters " do regularly !

The ones who want a REAL football withdrawal go to OT !

Clive Tyldesley in Mourning as "ROOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!" Isn't playing.

Won't stop saying his name or Manchester United every 20 Seconds....

If England win and play well, I can imagine him saying "just think how good this team will be once Rooney is back". Maybe thats the reason why they played well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.