Germany v Denmark - Sat 29th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Said exactly the same , definitely stopped, which isn't allowed in the rules. Yet VAR doesn't look at that ?? The game is run by amateurs, why can't Olivier see that.
How are keepers supposed to compete? Pen taker can stop, fake and fuck around, keeper has to stay on the line, no psyching out bullshit.

Usually they don't stop completely (their secondary foot keeps moving), but Havertz stopped completely
I understand what you were saying, and a lot of players do actually completely stop in the running whilst taking penalties in that way, it is just never called.

I think if you were to search you’d find a comment I made during out CL QF penalties about how several Real players completely stopped during their run ups.

It's not fucking cricket.get back on
And shut this yank up
Clear and obvious errors. Not fractional decisions...and yes, I get that this in itself highly subjective- where donyou draw the line?
Bit I would imagine anyone in the apparently independet box who suggests 'Hmmm, was it really? Are you sure we should replay that?' might be cause to dismiss reviewing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.