Germany v Denmark - Sat 29th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No matter what criteria they use for offside, it is sure to create the miniscule decisions we are seeing.

That said, there is so much SUBJECTIVITY on when the “offside snapshot” is taken, it is a joke that they act like the new automated computer-generated offside picture is somehow a definitive, scientific, incontestable determination.

Of all the potential offside calls, I don’t think the one they picked was on anyone’s radar as the call that was going to disallow it!

THEN, to go down the other end and give a pen on the completely accidental handball, because it wasn’t tucked into his body (even though it was in the exact position you’d expect for a player addressing the ball on the run.

Last edited:
The law says it hit his hand and tbh it did because the ball moved that way also Denmark’s goal was offside so no complaints
What I dodnt understand is how anyone can make the interpretation of handball to be if it glances the finger from a ball kicked two yards away What a fucking idiot would decide that?

No matter what criteria they use for offside, it is sure to create the miniscule decisions we are seeing.

That said, there is so much SUBJECTIVITY on when the “offside snapshot” is taken, it is a joke that they act like the new automated computer-generated offside picture is somehow a definitive, scientific, incontestable determination.

Of all the potential offside calls, I don’t think the one they picked was on anyone’s radar as the call that was going to disallow it!

THEN, to go down the other end and give a pen on the completely accidental handball, because it wasn’t tucked into his baby (even though it was in the exact position you’d expect for a player addressing the ball on the run.
He’s playing with a baby, Shirley not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.