Germany v England 22nd March

You should know by now most of us don't give a shit about england we just want our players to come back without an injury,if you had all you best players away in internationals you might feel the same

England is at an all time low yet can get 70k-80k against the likes of Lithuania and Slovenia, plus ITV get viewing figures in the multi-millions.

Many still care about England.

I will always be country over club for example.

Far from it. Young team away at Germany and we're much the better team until goal behind - some cracking talent coming through, real England fans were the ones out there singing for 90 minutes a not the negative moaners behind a keyboard

I worked with a guy called Doug Bell, who funnily enough is a West Ham fan, who goes to every England game home and away. Not just football either he follows the cricket and rugby too. There are a group of them go from all over the country and usually spend a couple of days at least away. He plans his whole work schedule around England and is on a flexible contract to enable him to do so. I think they are mad but you have to admire their stamina and loyalty.

Glen & Tyldesly were wide eyed with wonder at England's full on failure to score v a half arsed German team. Bottled the chances even in a friendly.

Southgate is doing fine imo. The future generations of kids seem to have more about them & it could improve if we stick to this method & improve the players.

Not impressed with many of those Germans even though they were in first gear lacking vision imo.

You should know by now most of us don't give a shit about england we just want our players to come back without an injury,if you had all you best players away in internationals you might feel the same

Most don't give a sh*t , yet this has more pages than the terrorist attack that took place today hmmm

England is at an all time low yet can get 70k-80k against the likes of Lithuania and Slovenia, plus ITV get viewing figures in the multi-millions.

Many still care about England.

I will always be country over club for example.
I care about England but put them over City? Not in a million years.

I don't think Livermore had a great game.

Well out of his depth.

England were crying out for a ball player like Barkley to play next to Dier and someone like Stones was needs to pass the ball forward in defence instead of passing it sideways to each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.