Germany v England 22nd March

England is at an all time low yet can get 70k-80k against the likes of Lithuania and Slovenia, plus ITV get viewing figures in the multi-millions.

Many still care about England.

I will always be country over club for example.
You are mad,we have 50m quid players travelling around the world picking up injuries and fatigue,you should care about our players before anything else

You are mad,we have 50m quid players travelling around the world picking up injuries and fatigue,you should care about our players before anything else

I can see your point but the emotional attachment to England will always be greater, it's just the way I was brought up.

Not a bad performance from England, should of won that game comfortably. All the changes killed it as usual in a friendly. Lovely strike by podolski. Alli best player on the pitch by a mile.

Well out of his depth.

England were crying out for a ball player like Barkley to play next to Dier and someone like Stones was needs to pass the ball forward in defence instead of passing it sideways to each other.
True might be saving Barkley for the next game, Sterling too. I suppose you have to give people a real chance in friendlies sometimes, shame he couldn't raise his game to where it needed to be.

Most don't give a sh*t , yet this has more pages than the terrorist attack that took place today hmmm

Probably because it is predominantly a football forum and most of us only use it as such. The terror attack as shocking as it was, was expected, it was just a matter of time as we knew and we will experience many more. We all know that and as awful as every attack is we can't do much about them, just thank God we weren't involved and try and comfort those that were.

Not a bad performance from England, should of won that game comfortably. All the changes killed it as usual in a friendly. Lovely strike by podolski. Alli best player on the pitch by a mile.
It's a shame he's such a nob and plays for Spurs, he looks great every time I see him play to be fair.

I wasn't commenting on the team mate, but if those songs and this sort of thing is your bag then fair enough:

Apologies. Read you wrong. Fair enough - mixture of all fans from all clubs though. Always going to be a fair share of bellends. But overall England do have very good support in numbers and voice.

Probably because it is predominantly a football forum and most of us only use it as such. The terror attack as shocking as it was, was expected, it was just a matter of time as we knew and we will experience many more. We all know that and as awful as every attack is we can't do much about them, just thank God we weren't involved and try and comfort those that were.

Just making the point back to Karen that clearly people do give a sh*t about England playing , hence why so many watched and commented

England is at an all time low yet can get 70k-80k against the likes of Lithuania and Slovenia, plus ITV get viewing figures in the multi-millions.

Many still care about England.

I will always be country over club for example.

Lol... you'd rather watch that shower of shit, as a mongrel Englishman no less, than watch city??? Cheerio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.