Germany v Scotland - Fri 14th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked at the BBC website to see how Scotland were doing and was just feeling sorry for them when I saw that their man had been sent off for a foul on Gundog. Sorry Scotland you don’t hurt a City man ex or not. He could have broken Gundog’s leg, even Chris Sutton said it was disgraceful.
Play the game Scotland play the game.

I looked at the BBC website to see how Scotland were doing and was just feeling sorry for them when I saw that their man had been sent off for a foul on Gundog. Sorry Scotland you don’t hurt a City man ex or not. He could have broken Gundog’s leg, even Chris Sutton said it was disgraceful.
Play the game Scotland play the game.
IMG_6148.jpeg

Over hyped tournament, I reckon nearly every Premier League team plus a few from the Championship would beat Scotland and some of the other minnow teams, 8 going out after a couple of weeks, joke of a competition, absolute fucking garbage.
you’re actually comparing the richest league in the world, where players go coz there’s most money there to international football where countries can’t just go and choose and pay for a nice good squad? jfc what a take.

been busy watching g paint dry, but who did Ryan Porteous assault for his red?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.