Germany v Scotland - Fri 14th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the reaction been in the Scottish editions of the tabloids? Not pretty, I'm guessing.

The writing was pretty much on the wall when Steve Clarke tried to play the underdog card, he's done it before and he's that convincing with it that you wonder how much of it filters down to the players.

"Whatever happens we are just happy to be here and are going to enjoy it" was a statement you don't want to hear 10 minutes before kick off.

The writing was pretty much on the wall when Steve Clarke tried to play the underdog card, he's done it before and he's that convincing with it that you wonder how much of it filters down to the players.

"Whatever happens we are just happy to be here and are going to enjoy it" was a statement you don't want to hear 10 minutes before kick off.
They need Dickov in there as official team talker and all round little angry Scottish bloke.

Watching Gundogan for Germany and Barca, makes me feel I didn't appreciate him enough when he was with us. What an immense player.

He is one sour faced twat that Clarke, I know they been gubbed 5-1 but he’d still have a face like a smacked arse even if they’d won 5-1, one miserable looking and talking bastard, watching his conference now, he be out on his arse when they back home next week, time to eventually give the job to to Jimmy Crankie or maybe Rod Stewart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.