Germany v Scotland - Fri 14th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gundo masterclass, oh how we miss him, serious talent
Well I laughed ;)
I thought Gundog had a very good game, though so did most of the Germany team Musiala and Wirtz were both excellent.

We watched it on the local Fox channel, which had Ian Darke and Landon Donovan on commentary. Darke was his usual, knowledgeable self, but Donovan was fucking useless.

At one point, the camera showed the pisscan and PEG sat together. I was nearly sick. Two people, who are both near the top of my most hated list, not just in football, but of anybody.

I thought Gundog had a very good game, though so did most of the Germany team Musiala and Wirtz were both excellent.

We watched it on the local Fox channel, which had Ian Darke and Landon Donovan on commentary. Darke was his usual, knowledgeable self, but Donovan was fucking useless.

At one point, the camera showed the pisscan and PEG sat together. I was nearly sick. Two people, who are both near the top of my most hated list, not just in football, but of anybody.
If Donovan says the word “vertical” one more time…!!!!

The fact that the “team” for the game was Darke, Donovan, Shreeves and Twattenberg (to decipher the refereeing for the noob American audience) tells you the level at which they’re operating. That said, I’m just happy it’s not only on a streaming channel and is free over the air on multiple Fox outlets.

On a side note, there were hundreds of Scots in kilts and Scotland shirts roaming the Amsterdam red light district last night, with a bunch of them ducking into the Moulin Rouge Sex Show for a wee bit of slap and tickle. When I told the American I was with that they traditionally don’t wear anything under their kilts, they wondered how many Tartan Tents there were in there!! :-D

Boisterous, but well behaved, enjoying the night on the town before heading for their trains to Munich. Spoke to a few lads from Inverness who were top quality and they said the flights to Munich were full instantly once the venues and schedule were announced, so Amsterdam was a nice way to get there on EasyJet & the train (big station in the heart of the city).

They made the usual people watching along the canals especially interesting and at one point an elderly Asian lady got someone to take pictures of her being held up and kissed by a bunch of drunk Scotsman!! Hilarious!! Hubby didn’t look as thrilled!!

Hopefully, they can enjoy the next two games a little more and they were saying a win and a draw might actually see them through, and two wins definitely would, so it’s not over!

Anyone who honestly believed they were going to beat Germany in the Allianz on Opening Night was probably walking the canals of Amsterdam last night pissed off their head, because the chances were always slim and none.

Gundo masterclass, oh how we miss him, serious talent
Well I laughed ;)
His turn and pass for the assist to the assist on the first goal and his reverse pass for the second goal were sublime, not to mention taking the two footed over the top tackle for the red card and penalty for the third!

He was a big miss this past year, but we scraped by for 4 IN A ROW and 6 OUT OF 7, so I wish him well.

On a side note, there were hundreds of Scots in kilts and Scotland shirts roaming the Amsterdam red light district last night, with a bunch of them ducking into the Moulin Rouge Sex Show for a wee bit of slap and tickle. When I told the American I was with that they traditionally don’t wear anything under their kilts, they wondered how many Tartan Tents there were in there!! :-D

Boisterous, but well behaved, enjoying the night on the town before heading for their trains to Munich. Spoke to a few lads from Inverness who were top quality and they said the flights to Munich were full instantly once the venues and schedule were announced, so Amsterdam was a nice way to get there on EasyJet & the train (big station in the heart of the city).

They made the usual people watching along the canals especially interesting and at one point an elderly Asian lady got someone to take pictures of her being held up and kissed by a bunch of drunk Scotsman!! Hilarious!! Hubby didn’t look as thrilled!!

Hopefully, they can enjoy the next two games a little more and they were saying a win and a draw might actually see them through, and two wins definitely would, so it’s not over!

Anyone who honestly believed they were going to beat Germany in the Allianz on Opening Night was probably walking the canals of Amsterdam last night pissed off their head, because the chances were always slim and none.
I'm sorry but can't stand the cunts, the sooner the twats get knocked out the better.

Early doors, but Germany looked fantastic. Musiala MoTM, broke down Scotland's defense on numerous occasions; Wirtz was very impressive; Krooz ran the game; Gundo was fantastic; even Havertz played his part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.