Germany V Spain

rickmcfc said:
Now who do we want to win, Nigel or david, i would say holland for nigel, he deserves it if im honest.

Dont give a shit if im honest dont know how either teams got there, great teams utter pants performances during cup but 1 will win and i am so happy a City player will win a world cup, but beware the KLEBERSON curse!!!

I am more upset that only 2 more games of football for a month or so!!!!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Germany were gash - it just shows you had England gone in at 2-2 anything could have happened

LOL, no.

Spain has a fantastic midfield able to pass the ball. England is nowhere close.

Pam said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Germany were gash - it just shows you had England gone in at 2-2 anything could have happened

What about the fact that they beat Argentina 4-0? And what about the fact that 2-2 or no 2-2, they outclassed England on the day.

Missed my point - Germany set out to play counter and give the Spanish as much possession as they wanted - Paraguay and Chile gave the Spaniards a better game coz they got in their faces and had a go

great game,barely a nasty moment,marvelous defending,pinpoint passing and a blinding header to win it.Should have been the final,as Holland will be much more cynical/dirty,expect a flurry of cards if Spain take the lead,anyway that was the best game by miles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.