Germany's far right

We have recently seen similar - and action taken by the authorities on - similar in our Army with Tommeh worshipers most often in the junior ranks. There has been a time when some of the harder R/W'ers on here had a bit of a semi on when the German Far Right were raised as they harboured thoughts they would oust Merkel.
Wonder where they have gone to discuss it - Parler? No wait they will have set their own platform up for the subject....Sprechen.
I didn't really see it amongst the Ranks although not saying it didn't happen, different era for me as to what it is now.

We have recently seen similar - and action taken by the authorities on - similar in our Army with Tommeh worshipers most often in the junior ranks. There has been a time when some of the harder R/W'ers on here had a bit of a semi on when the German Far Right were raised as they harboured thoughts they would oust Merkel.
Wonder where they have gone to discuss it - Parler? No wait they will have set their own platform up for the subject....Sprechen.
Can you elaborate on what we have seen recently ?

I didn't really see it amongst the Ranks although not saying it didn't happen, different era for me as to what it is now.

Last year when Robinson was doing his rounds of rabble rousing do you recall those pics of him meeting with squaddies at motorway services and the like leading to the High Command issuing statements that racism has no part in the British forces and anyone engaging in it will be rooted out, found and kicked out?

Last year when Robinson was doing his rounds of rabble rousing do you recall those pics of him meeting with squaddies at motorway services and the like leading to the High Command issuing statements that racism has no part in the British forces and anyone engaging in it will be rooted out, found and kicked out?
Ah right yes and rightly so to come down hard on them, my bad I thought you was alluding to the veterans at the Cenotaph, apologies.

A far-right German group has taken a novel approach to recruiting supporters, releasing a free-to-download video game in which the characters kill antifa and confront George Soros and Angela Merkel as they battle with globalists.
The game – Heimat [Homeland] Defender: Rebellion – was released by Ein Prozent, a nationalist network that’s under observation as a suspected extremist group by Germany’s domestic intelligence agency. It’s set in what the game’s creators describe as a “gloomy future vision of a Europe that we will hopefully never see,” where a sinister corporation called “Globo-Homo Inc” has taken power, and antifa zones have sprung up across the Continent.

Cheers for these updates Pink, it is indeed concerning that Germany of all places is seeing the far right become bolder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.