Germany's far right

Saving grace for the UK to ensure the far right is mainly silenced is the voting system of first past the post rather than proportional representation.

Its a worry and I bet its being funded by Putin.

Last edited:
Saving grace for the UK to ensure the far right is mainly silenced is the voting system of first past the post rather than proportional representation.

Its worry and I bet its being funded by Putin.
Fucking hell mate, Putin must be a busy boy it seems he's behind everything. I think your first past the post system point is true, but also think PR is worth the risk of one or two loons getting a platform. If our democracy/politicians are any good at all then the extremists will see their arses in parliament. Germany for good historical reasons is a bit paranoid about the far right, but I'd be interested to know if they are proportionally a greater problem there than France, Italy, Spain or indeed the UK.

Shit we are missing the bleeding obvious - Gino D'Acampo is clearly a fascist sleeper agent sent in my Mussolini !!
NINTCHDBPICT0004430734971.jpg

No Nazis in Norfolk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.