Germany's far right

A grand coalition of rightist parties is taking shape in the EU, led by Ursula von Leyden, the Italian pm and Marine Le Pen. AFD has been excluded from this grouping as being too extreme. Nevertheless, the drift rightwards of Europe is a little alarming. Austria, Poland and Hungary all have rightists in or around government. Holland has a strong rightist party. Spain’s rightist party is included. Britain currently has a right leaning gov that is likely to be voted out soon. It’s anybody’s guess how EU foreign policy will be shaped by this but it will worry Biden and make Russia and China sit up and take notice.
Today on the BBC they have the article below, which seems to say that the support for far right parties is no longer just the older age groups. A growing proportion of those under 25 across many European countries seem to have more hard right tendencies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cqqq952e3v6o.amp

Last edited:
Far right politics plus computing power of the future to me is a frightening prospect.

If a super rivh power hungry ruling class can harness the technology sectors that are being developed now without violence they can basically pacify an underclass by keeping us happy as pigs in shit with a synthetic reality.

Dystopia paradise for everyone.

Far right politics plus computing power of the future to me is a frightening prospect.

If a super rivh power hungry ruling class can harness the technology sectors that are being developed now without violence they can basically pacify an underclass by keeping us happy as pigs in shit with a synthetic reality.

giphy.gif

Today on the BBC they have the article below, which seems to say that the support for far right parties is no longer just the older age groups. A growing proportion of those under 25 across many European countries seem to have more hard right tendencies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cqqq952e3v6o.amp
Young people moving to the right? What on earth is happening. I voted Communist at that age.

Germany + far right = not something you want to hear.

I assume in all these elections the EU one's were not well utilised like when we had them and the turnout was like those for a PCC vote is now. If the young are responsible for what happened its up to all the parties to get the older voters out in their GE's - they may still lose but it could be by a much finer margin

Predicted in this.... fucking scary

Attachments

• IMG_20240610_001037.jpg
    IMG_20240610_001037.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.