Gerrard

avoidconfusion said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I'd have Maicon for £29m though

I dunno. The guy and his agent publicallly ridiculed us... but then again, that did not stop us from signing Platt either... at least with Maicon you'd get your money's worth. :)
Everyone's ridiculed us over the years, we were shit

Not surprising. He looked wank at World Cup. Liverpool determined to sink with their two stars aboard.

THIS

Leave Liverpool to their own devices if no one signs their ageing injury prone players for daft money they are fucked, in the long term this is obviously to our advantage.

We should be looking at the next generation of Grerrards. Leave this one alone, he is getting older we already have Viera plying for the 'oldies slot'! Besides why should we bail the dipsters out when they never did anything for our cause throughout our bleak years?!

Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
The dipper who thinks he's hard,
He's only a fat idiot,
Steve Gerrard Garrard

Unless we sign him of course!

As all the others have said, his better days are behind him. He says he wants to make ammends for the England fans as well. He doesn't deserve another chance at that either.

In a three man midfield of Bernard, Gerrard and Yaya with Silva playing behind a front 2 of Ade and Tevez that would in my opinion be an almost unbeatable team.

he would be useful. And cheap after his wc non performance but he confounds the defence enought to be worth it for the right money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.