Gerrard

without a dream said:
That awful touch (followed by a slip) is going to haunt the rest of his career. Every ground in the country will be belting his song out next season.

It was such a haunting sound at the Villa game, brilliant!!

I really hope we hear everyone else singing it.

without a dream said:
That awful touch (followed by a slip) is going to haunt the rest of his career. Every ground in the country will be belting his song out next season.

I don't think he will get away with waiting till next season.
He has a World Cup next month and it wouldn't be a surprise if a few
of the opposition fans pick up on it.

without a dream said:

Still have my doubts about that "slip". Seemed almost Norman Wisdomish

the god Gerry Gow said:
without a dream said:

Still have my doubts about that "slip". Seemed almost Norman Wisdomish
Preserving the legacy of the greatest, most loyal player to not achieve a PL winners medal, or become of of the others who disappear into the history of winners like Lampard, Scholes and the likes. I know which I'd rather be, so if it was deliberate, he's a very egotistical sad man.

Just got a notification on my phone that Slippy has had preliminary talks about becoming MK Dons manager. Weird. But I suppose that if he's going to learn about this management malarkey, best do it down the league pyramid.

Just noticed this gif had been lost upon transition to the new site and thought it would be criminal not to preserve it for posterity;

GrizzledReasonableEeve.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.