Gerrard

supercity88 said:
Class player and one of the better lot of English footballers. Despite the odd fight in a club (which we've all done) he is a top professional who wears his heart on the sleeve. Hopefully he can lead England as well as he has Liverpool.
Speak for yourself, sunshine.

lunebleu said:
Still giddy and more giddiness to continue, but just seen Gerrard being interviewed after their game, Clearly "gutted" and "devasted" but he had a enough bottle and sportsmanship to say " congratulations to Manchester City" at the end of the interview. My estimation of LFC fans plummeted after the their childish and boring booing, but credit to Gerrard for showing some dignity when seriously pissed off.

Fully agree with your comments about Gerrard. It was in stark contrast to Rodgers' interview where he didn't congratulate us.

west didsblue said:
Fully agree with your comments about Gerrard. It was in stark contrast to Rodgers' interview where he didn't congratulate us.

For the umpteenth time HE did congratulate us.

It doesn't take much to make a myth stick.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuqaqIJnEDs[/youtube]

Great song to take the piss out of him !

But, Gerrard is one of the all time premiership greats and if he was at your club you would love him.

Gerrard is great, hopefully he can lift himself for the world cup.
Rodgers on the other hand is too busy congratulating himself all the time to have any time to congratulate anyone else.

dazdon said:
west didsblue said:

For the umpteenth time HE did congratulate us.

It doesn't take much to make a myth stick.
Fair enough.

I don't think the interview I saw showed him congratulating us. Must have been Sky editing or I was pissed.

Hearing rumours he was throwing money behind the bar in Southport a few weeks ago. Celebrate the impending title success.

"We finished second behind the club with the highest wage bill in the history of sport"....If only they gave trophies for that.

bluemoon73 said:
coleridge said:
cibaman said:
Okay we've had a laugh at his expense. Time to forget it. Forget Moyes too. We're still a bit too pre-occupied with our rivals.

We are the champions. It should be about us.

Indeed. I am already sick of that bloody Gerard song. Please can it stop now. Thank you.

Didn't sing it yesterday, would rather sing songs that get behind the team.

It was OK to sing it in last few games, it's a banter FFS and it was related to this campaign.

It wouldn't be OK to sing it next term except when playing vs Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.