Gerry Gow testimonial‚ Brizzle City v City, Sat 28 July

Re: Gerry Gow testimonial ‚ Brizzle City v City

LongsightM13 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
LongsightM13 said:
A reserve who never played for the first team, I think. Gary Bennett also never made it to our first 11 but had a long career with Sunderland among others

i think gary was a blonde haired kid
Err....Gary Bennett was Dave Bennett's brother, mate. Don't think he was blond, to be honest.....
Are you thinking of Gary Buckley, by any chance?

sorry i meant
there was another kid called dave bennett with blonde hair.

its grim up north said:
I'll be going down, my daughter lives and works in Bristol. Have not been to either ground but Bristol, apart from the traffic congestion, is a great city. If your going down try the Docks area in the evening ,great atmosphere.

It's worth going to Park Street/Clifton which is pricey but good. Quite snooty though, especially Clifton. Buses in Bristol are dog shit, the stadium is probably about a 30/40 minute walk from the Centre.

Just over 2 hour drive for me from Torcross - not too bad

Better than the 4 and a half hour drive to the Etihad

good crowd, poor ticketing sales on the day, not a bad game, Goat had a fe chances but he certainly looks like he has been fed, great home crowd - impressed by some of the former Blues, cannot fathom out who was our right back, Hartford and Hinchcliffe shown class but it amazes me Jeff Whitley is no longer playing, looked tidy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.