Gerry Gow

Sorry to hear this. Many happy memories of the 1981 Cup run. Best wishes and best of luck Gerry.

Sorry to hear this. We could do with him in our team today. Tony Grealish, Tommy Hutchinson and Gerry Gow in our team today would have stuffed Ronaldo and co.

Terrible news.

A real warrior and fighter on the pitch that will hopefully stand him in good stead for this fight.

All the best to him and his family and lets hope he beats this fucker of a disease.
Here, Here. With appologies to Asa, & Mike Doyle, (Who came close) Gerry, (though never the quickest) was the bravest, hardest most committed midfield player I ever saw, In a City shirt.

I'm sure, those same admirable qualities will see him, successfully, though this latest battle with flying colours.

Rotten news, all the best wishes in the world to him a true City legend, heres hoping Gerry tackles his cancer in the same manner in which he tackled his opponents.
We would have won the league comfortably, with a worrier like Gerry in the side, this season.

Wouldn't have had the likes of Southampton & the scousers strolling through us this season, totally unchallenged, like a knife through butter

Very fond memories of Gerry, as others have said, to leave such a lasting impression on a club and its fans in such a short space of time shows how highly he was respected not only as a footballer but as a man too, I really do wish Gerry and his family all the very best with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.