Gervinho

waspish said:
gooney said:
Spurs has actually strong squad, but when you have a muppet like harry who refuse to use player like Kranjar, then it will never work

Your right about twitcher Krankjar was one off there best payers season before last, this season he's marginalised Defoe and Crouch! He just likes shipping players in then out! After a few seasons he must be fed up at looking at there faces!

Gain credibility - learn to spell...........

gooney said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Gervinho is Yaya's best mate
He's best mate with Eboue.....yaya stole his girl is what i heard

....and some fucking loon on here once said that Arsenal had a better defence and would finish above us...

gooney said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
is that the same Eboue who is universally loved by all the wonderful Arsenal fans?
the same wonderful fans who would never ever dream of booing their own players?
the same super dooper fans who were convinced they'd never finish below likkle city?

squirtyflower said:
gooney said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
is that the same Eboue who is universally loved by all the wonderful Arsenal fans?
the same super dooper fans who were convinced they'd never finish below likkle city?
well we are humans....so we can be wrong at times. Im telling you right now....if you lot steal Gervinho from us I will never come back to this forum

gooney said:
squirtyflower said:
gooney said:
well we are humans....so we can be wrong at times. Im telling you right now....if you lot steal Gervinho from us I will never come back to this forum
let's fuckng hope we do then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.