Gervinho

What has happened to Arshavin?

When you first signed him he was brilliant.

Not sure about Gervinho. he did well in the World Cup, but how competitive is French club football

gooney said:
BlueCityfan said:
gooney said:
Thats like saying AJ is another Dzeko....that comment tells me you have no clue what kind of player he is

I wasn't comparing his playing style to Chamakh's. Just said that is he someone who you play when someone is injured and then play him about 1-2 times in the second half of the season.

Is he getting the nod over Walcott? :D I know he is a winger/forward. But so is Sanchez and i think Sanchez is twice (if not more)...the player Gervinho is.
I wouldnt say twice the player. Yes Sanchez has more talent and is better player. But Gervinho is better than Theo and Arshavin and will be a starter for us. We simply dont have the budget for Sanchez. If you guys pull Sanchez of, it will be massive coup

-- Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 pm --

Soulboy said:
How come we seem to attract all the waifs and strays from other clubs?

You'd think they'd want to discuss football matters with their own kind... or maybe the fact that they are "outcasts" gives them a bizarre feeling of being special?

A bit like rags who turn up to City games in replica shirts when their own club in not involved... just so they can be noticed.

A little bit sad, actually...
Whats sad is people who take forum serious like you do.....chill out. There's plenty of threads, if you dont like what i write, dont respond to me. But stop moaning like a little kid

Just like I said... desperate for attention. I feel your pain.

Marvin said:

Not sure about Gervinho. he did well in the World Cup, but how competitive is French club football
Arshavin is an awesome player. He lacks desire and dont take his fitness serious. he cant last 90 mins and is half arsed. its a shame, you can say same thing about Adebayor. players who has alot of talents, but lack that determination and drive

Marvin said:

I still remember the chant:

He's five ft four,
he's five ft fouuuurrrr,
We've got Arshavin, f**k Adebayor.

MCFC BOB said:
TaylorWill07 said:
said he was off to arsenal and that we will not sign him ...
You look to be right about this one, but you also said we were never interested in Sanchez. Within a week of you saying that, we're now in pole position to sign him.

Considering it would have always been one or the other, he'd have always been right on one count, but he was just attention whoring - its obvious we want Sanchez BAD, quite the opposite to "no interest".

citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
said he was off to arsenal and that we will not sign him ...

Yes so explain how we wasn't ever interested in Sanchez?

all speculation, yes udinese said we are favorites, this doesnt not mean he isnt lying, city have not confirmed there trying to sign sanchez and i stick by my contacts and still state we will definetly not sign sanchez, nor are we interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.