Gervinho

TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
said he was off to arsenal and that we will not sign him ...

Yes so explain how we wasn't ever interested in Sanchez?

all speculation, yes udinese said we are favorites, this doesnt not mean he isnt lying, city have not confirmed there trying to sign sanchez and i stick by my contacts and still state we will definetly not sign sanchez, nor are we interested.

LOL. It's 100% confirmed already that we are interested and we want to sign him. Just because there hasn't been official confirmation on the OS doesn't mean we haven't expressed interest.

TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:

all speculation, yes udinese said we are favorites, this doesnt not mean he isnt lying, city have not confirmed there trying to sign sanchez and i stick by my contacts and still state we will definetly not sign sanchez, nor are we interested.

What a joke! We've already had Lombardi fully quoted as saying we're interested and had made contact. What part of that do you not understand or is he just a bare faced liar?

TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:

YOU DON'T HAVE CONTACTS!

TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:

Contacts??? pmsl

The closest you'll ever get to contacts would be after a visit to an opticians, now pipe down you tool.

TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:

Oh please leave this site u WUM we are 100% interested u KFA

TaylorWill07 said:
citytill1die84 said:
TaylorWill07 said:

Just spoke to my contacts and they all say you are a tard.

ps I am my contacts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.