Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Re: Trying to Dad to a game..UPDATED - Not good news.

Aye, fingers crossed fella, stay strong.

Man this has touched me and things usually dont! Your Dad sounds like a great bloke and I bet hes proud of you mate, glad he had a good day and you could enjoy it with him, I hope he pulls through! Im gna pray for him. Hope you and your fam are coping good luck!

Thanks folks.

You'll be amazed at how words of strangers help things.

Each time I have read a new post of people kind thoughts it makes me smile.

Hey cake just been through 19 pages of true MAN CITY support what a story ..
Best wishes to your dad (mr kipling) and great pictures..
and dont worry about them calling all your family in it could just be somthing simple.....anyway great story KEEP THE FAITH

Re: Trying to get my Dad to a game......Can anyone help????

Cake said:
rickmcfc said:
Great post and well done for eventually doing it. Hope your dad is ok and he stays in good health as long as possible. I know someone whe has a box above the family stand and im sure that he would be willing to help in some sort of way. The only issue that i can think of is that the boxes hold 10 people and there would obviously be others in the box on that day. I will contact him tomorrow as i have not spoke to him since last season, he wasnt 100% if he was renewing it or not as he shares it 50/50 with someone else who couldnt afford it anymore. I will contact you tomorrow when i have spoken to him, if this doesnt come off, im sure that the club directly could possibly help you out in some way. I could possibly help you in that area aswell but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Cheers, rickmcfc.

Hi mate

He is OK in small groups of people she says, just not surrounded by tens of thousands with people as close as they are in normal seating in the ground.

The club were really good when he was diagnosed, I gave them a £100 donation to their community charity and they got some great black and white picture of Colin Bell and Mike Sumerbee in their heyday and had them framed and signed for him and also a birthday car sent from Sven! ( he was diagnosed just before his 60th birthday!!)

i`ve suffered my self with illness for 18 months so i know to a certain degree what shit life can throw at you. how much is the box.

cake, hope everything works out and your dad pulls through. all the best.

funlikeruck said:
Cake said:
Hi mate

He is OK in small groups of people she says, just not surrounded by tens of thousands with people as close as they are in normal seating in the ground.

The club were really good when he was diagnosed, I gave them a £100 donation to their community charity and they got some great black and white picture of Colin Bell and Mike Sumerbee in their heyday and had them framed and signed for him and also a birthday car sent from Sven! ( he was diagnosed just before his 60th birthday!!)

i`ve suffered my self with illness for 18 months so i know to a certain degree what shit life can throw at you. how much is the box.

Hi mate

We had our day out at City back in November in a box - a wonderful, memorable day for us all.

The last couple of pages are just an update as things have taken a bug turn for a shite sit worse unfortunately.

Cake said:
funlikeruck said:

Hi mate

We had our day out at City back in November in a box - a wonderful, memorable day for us all.

The last couple of pages are just an update as things have taken a bug turn for a shite sit worse unfortunately.

good on ya. i think looking at the date might of helped doh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.