Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Just picked up on this thread for the first time while I'm sat on the train down to London. Really sorry for you and your family mate. I hope the lads can get a win for your Dad today.

im sorry to hear about your dad mate. Just pack as much as you can into the remaining time you have

Re: Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news

Cake said:
We found out today that Dad only has a month or two left with us. We are all devastated as you can imagine, things seemed to be going so well for him after such a long battle. Still struggling to get head round fact that he won't be here to see me get married in October or to see City kick off their first ever champions league game. I am beyond gutted, I am going to lose my best friend.

Really really sorry to hear that mate. I wish you and your familiy strength. I hope your old man gets to see your wedding and defies the Doctors!

Am so so happy we won, dad and I just hugged and cried together at final whistle. Am so glad we got to share that moment.

Cake said:
Am so so happy we won, dad and I just hugged and cried together at final whistle. Am so glad we got to share that moment.

Bless x x

Cake said:

Mate, this post brought a tear to my eye. All the best to you and your dad. As above, i've said a wee prayer for him.

Really glad you both had such a great moment to treasure.

All the best,

Ben

Re: Re: Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Hey Tim,...(told ye so mate,,eh)
God Bless,prayer said btw.

Thank you fella, being with him today I have a feeling it won't be long.

What a great day for us blues, truly wonderful!

Re: Re: Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Tim,look at it this way,
we got beat today.....Jesus fuk that.
Yer da has seen City winning a trophy for the 1st time in 35 years.
Tell him from me mate,
Enjoy Tim's dad.

Exactly, we thoroughly annoyed watching the game, as dad said.....what a farewell, champs league and FA Cup winners!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.