Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

So sorry to hear that blue, devastated for you and your family.

Keep strong and although football is irrelevant when it comes to life and death, I really hope he's gets to see us lift another trophy.

So sorry to hear of your sad news Cake lad - just pack as much as you can into spending some good times with your Dad - lots of people don't have a Father, or a shit one (not me I might add), be thankful, as I'm sure you are - that your's is a diamond and make sure you tell him pal.

Peace and Love my friend. x

Have tried to gee him up a bit to start doing stuff so we all have happy memories of last few weeks with him, at moment he isn't interested in doing anything. I know he only got the news today and god knows how he can get his head around it but from a selfish point of view I want to remember happy times with Dad not just his last few weeks of him being really poorly. I just don't know how to tell him how i feel coz I'm afraid he will think I'm being selfish.

Sorry to hear about your dad cake. You're in the same position as I was not so long back. I lost my beloved mum to a brain tumour 12 weeks ago, she'd been really poorly, but she's at peace now and not in pain anymore. It hurts like hell and I think about her every day, but things do get easier in time. You need to be strong for your mum and look after her, like I've tried to be with my dad. We're getting over things together. I'm am only child so it's not been easy for me. We think our parents are bomb proof and nothing will ever happen to them, but life's a woman sometimes mate, you just gotta keep your chin up. I really hope he pulls through and gets better. All the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.