Get it off your chest..

I've had labyrinthitis and it's shit

I feel for you mate. Had a bout of it last year & it frightened the life out of me till I found out what it was. Worst every time I got up from sitting or lying down. For me, it just went of its own accord, in about 10 days.

As for me, boredom: these transfer windows are completely lacking in any excitement or interest at all. What's all the fuss about?

I have it, it's fucking shit. I took the oiss out of my brother in law last year about it. How do you fix it?

Took Mrs Rep three months.

1)- Buy gel heels - got mine from amazon for a couple of quid.

2) NEVER walk around in bare feet, always wear at least a small heel like slippers etc.

3) Stand on the bottom step of your stairs on your toes and lower and raise your heels slowly as often as you can

Good luck

Took Mrs Rep three months.

1)- Buy gel heels - got mine from amazon for a couple of quid.

2) NEVER walk around in bare feet, always wear at least a small heel like slippers etc.

3) Stand on the bottom step of your stairs on your toes and lower and raise your heels slowly as often as you can

Good luck

Shit, I never wear shoes in the house. I've been rolling a golf ball and frozen water bottle under my foot. It seems to do some good.
Thanks for the tips. Off to the staircase.

I feel for you mate. Had a bout of it last year & it frightened the life out of me till I found out what it was. Worst every time I got up from sitting or lying down. For me, it just went of its own accord, in about 10 days.

As for me, boredom: these transfer windows are completely lacking in any excitement or interest at all. What's all the fuss about?
Never had anything like it, and don't want it back

The staircase stretches the ligaments and takes pressure off the heel. Wearing slippers made a huge difference
I heard something dunno if it's legit that women who wear heels find it harder (arf) to orgasm because the muscles around their fanny is already used to being stretched.

The night staff where i work are wankers who do the square root of fuck all and leave me wiv to much to do which makes me stress out and have banging fucking headaches all day.

@Damocles I too have been having nosebleeds of late. Im Not sure if its linked with my post but yes its annoying. Ive heard you should get it checked out if its frequently coming from both nostrils? Mine is just my right.
Do you 2 live in Royston Vasey? - it could be the meat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.