Get Ready for the Impending onslaught

Blue2112

It started this morning with the first person I met, stupid money blah blah blah.

Then Alan Brazil was at it...its nonsense and shouldn't be allowed to happen.

We're gonna kop for it from all sides and do you know what...

BRING IT ON YOU FUCKERS.

CITY CITY CITY CITY.

Desbourgh on Sky News has just done the same "Todats the day football went to la la land". They didn't say that when Limpdick Camelgob signed for the shite.

If this comes off we've probably given all prem clubs another pay rise when the next TV deal is due.

Blue2112 said:
It started this morning with the first person I met, stupid money blah blah blah.

Then Alan Brazil was at it...its nonsense and shouldn't be allowed to happen.

We're gonna kop for it from all sides and do you know what...

BRING IT ON YOU FUCKERS.

CITY CITY CITY CITY.

ive been waiting for something like this to happen,it was comeing and we all knew it would sooner or later,the tossers may just have to realise there is a new BIG DADDY in town and just get used to it the moaning t***s,real madrid and the rags have been doing it for years and oh how they hate this :)

i think its fucking great, they ve took the piss out of us and our club for years, its payback time now boys

If we pay £100 million and £500,000 a week then people are corretc to say its ridiculoud.

If were having to pay someone half a million pounds a week to get them to come and play for us then its shocking and very embarasing.

If we pay £60 million and give him £200,000 a week i can live with it,still ridiculous but for arguably the best player in the world over the last 3/4 seasons itd probably be fair

You can just hear the bitterness in they're words and see the envy in they're eyes. They've been buying the League for years but all of a sudden its ridiculous amounts of money and it's gonna ruin football..

I just keep saying "yeah I know it's great isn't it"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.