Get Ready on MOTD

mcfc_die_hard said:
hes going on about fuller.

yeah mate hes class act! i dont know why he aint playing for barcelona hes just truly truly breathtaking! i tell you what its going to be hard hanging onto him in the summer when they offer money plus messi for him

good un this fella watch this space

Very good but then i appreciate it being a sarcastic sod myself lol.

I said he has it in his locker mate. If he did stuff like he did today on a consistent basis he certainly wouldn't be playing for us. ;-)

Tricky_Rici said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
hes going on about fuller.

yeah mate hes class act! i dont know why he aint playing for barcelona hes just truly truly breathtaking! i tell you what its going to be hard hanging onto him in the summer when they offer money plus messi for him

good un this fella watch this space

I said he has it in his locker mate. If he did stuff like he did today on a consistent basis he certainly wouldn't be playing for us. ;-)

hes a dirty cheat and you know that aswell

he doesnt deserve to play in the premier league as imo hes shite and a decent championship player at best. someone like andy carroll is much better

mcfc_die_hard said:
Tricky_Rici said:

hes a dirty cheat and you know that aswell

he doesnt deserve to play in the premier league as imo hes shite and a decent championship player at best. someone like andy carroll is much better

He's no angel that's for sure but he's well worth his space in the prem.

I had a read of your match thread last week and you boys weren't happy when he did miss his sitter lol.

Just didn't want you to miss what he can do. ;-)

Good goal and all that but he's not that good really is he?
I can't see any queues forming to sign him up.

quiet_riot said:
Tbh, I could dance round West Ham's defence at the moment.
my nanna could have done that also a lil backflip then scored thats how shocking west ham's defence is

mcfc_die_hard said:
fucking hell was that it?

I suppose i should have expected that response lol.

I'm not bitter though and as i said, good luck Monday.

Adios. ;-)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 pm --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
never thought fuller was shit. quality goal today. wheres shafter?

He's come home to the Oatcake and bothering us now. ;-D

I'll send your regards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.