Get Ready on MOTD

lee-mcfc said:
davymcfc said:
never thought fuller was shit. quality goal today. wheres shafter?
on his own forum like a normal fella... unlike some :)

With the friendy welcome you lot give out to visitors it's hard to stay away.

If it wasn't for me coaxing Shafter back you'd still be stuck with him lol.

trueblue09 said:
Jon macken scored 2 of our argubly most important goals of the last decade, winner against Totenham 4-3, third goal when we absolutly tore open the scum 4-1. do we go on stokes website saying oh watch the football league show jon mackens about to show what the premier leagues missing.... nooooo!!

DIFFERENCE IN CLASS LADS WE ARE A CLASS ABOVE! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE!

Give it a rest.

trueblue09 said:
Jon macken scored 2 of our argubly most important goals of the last decade, winner against Totenham 4-3, third goal when we absolutly tore open the scum 4-1. do we go on stokes website saying oh watch the football league show jon mackens about to show what the premier leagues missing.... nooooo!!

DIFFERENCE IN CLASS LADS WE ARE A CLASS ABOVE! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE!

It was nothing to do with it being an important goal. I came on a few weeks back for some banter as we were playing each other a lot in a short space of time. There's a few decent posters on here if you go searching for them but generally i was called a six fingered banjo player on about 80% of the replies. It was mildly amusing about 20 years ago but I'm glad to see you lot are taking recycling so seriously.

While i was here everybody was only too happy to tell me how shit Fuller was without a skillful bone in his body etc etc. Then i read the C'mon Stoke thread when we played Spurs and heard more classics about how pathetic he is and no doubt if it was against you he'd have scored as it's every team's cup final to play the mighty Man City etc etc.

I'm as easy going as they come and visit lots of other sites for some banter but trying to have a laugh with some of you lot is like banging your head against a brick wall.

I humbly apologise for visiting your very insular forum, where i've never sneered at or abused anybody, and in future i'll make sure i stick to other clubs. Perhaps ones who haven't had recent, huge lottery win and haven't completely forgotten that there are another 91 teams in the league.

Or maybe just stick to the team you support? Like we do...

banter amongst opposing fans is saved for inside the ground, as it doesn't come across well in text.

quiet_riot said:
Or maybe just stick to the team you support? Like we do...

banter amongst opposing fans is saved for inside the ground, as it doesn't come across well in text.

As i said, a few seem to be fine with it and i rarely have problems when i visit other sites but you lot are on another planet. Pam's paranoia is obviously spreading like a virus lol.

It's boring now though so i'll leave you all to pat each other on the back. Enjoy yourselves.

He's a a fairly good target man. And yes, it was a good goal (albeit against a team which couldn't win the coin toss at the moment), but he can give lessons to Whinger and the Stretford Canaries' manager when it comes to moaning; he never shuts the fuck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.