Get Rid Of "Him" And get Young!

Adebayor's Hat

Get rid of Robbie, hes a waste of space.
Now we have Adebayor in the team (a 6ft 4 Striker) we need a winger who crosses, not sove the ball up his arse.
Young can use both feet, can take people on but most of all KNOWS WHEN TO RELEASE IT.
Robinho must have ut in about 15-20 crosses last yar from the wide area and Young about 200.
We can't have a player on the LW who loses the ball an average of 15 times a game, and doesn't track back.

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m

Real-City said:
Ashley Young loses the ball lots as well.
But will be alot better than that idiot. He sulks all the time. Robinho never shines when we are losing or drawing, he only shines when we are WINNING. he scored what? 15 goals last year. 1 was good (twente) others was simple tap-in when we was already winning apart from the ocasional game i.e stoke (H).
He doesnt want to be here get rid.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Real-City said:
But will be alot better than that idiot. He sulks all the time. Robinho never shines when we are losing or drawing, he only shines when we are WINNING. he scored what? 15 goals last year. 1 was good (twente) others was simple tap-in when we was already winning apart from the ocasional game i.e stoke (H).

Please shut up!

Adebayor's Hat said:
Now we have Adebayor in the team (a 6ft 4 Striker) we need a winger who crosses, not sove the ball up his arse.
Young can use both feet, can take people on but most of all KNOWS WHEN TO RELEASE IT.
Robinho must have ut in about 15-20 crosses last yar from the wide area and Young about 200.
We can't have a player on the LW who loses the ball an average of 15 times a game, and doesn't track back.

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m

pmsl - like it.

Adebayor's Hat said:

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m

Yeah, sounds like a great plan. Lets just hurl balls into the box cos we have a tall striker.

Lets forget the fact that Adebayor scores the majority of his goals with his feet.

Clown.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Real-City said:

He scored a shite goal against Arsenal too didn't he? What a joke

These Robinho threads are getting out of control.

I agree we should sell and get Young but only for the reason that Robinho is pissing me off with his attitude. His footballing prowess cannot be questioned so the OP is wrong in his assessment of his footballing abilities.

Pls make this a TMQ free thread. You have been warned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.