Get Rid Of "Him" And get Young!

Sick of the constant distraction of pointless interivews with Brazilian based media sources.

comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

Adebayor's Hat said:
Get rid of Robbie, hes a waste of space.
Now we have Adebayor in the team (a 6ft 4 Striker) we need a winger who crosses, not sove the ball up his arse.
Young can use both feet, can take people on but most of all KNOWS WHEN TO RELEASE IT.
Robinho must have ut in about 15-20 crosses last yar from the wide area and Young about 200.
We can't have a player on the LW who loses the ball an average of 15 times a game, and doesn't track back.

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m

You clearly posted this in order to be abused. What worries me most is how window lickers like you have managed to start using a pc, that being the case we are all fucked. Now get back to that window lad and stop writing shit.

Pam said:
Sick of the constant distraction of pointless interivews with Brazilian based media sources.

99% of which didn't interview him FFS! Just ignore it all and move on.

Budgy & Bertis warm bench said:
I'd had enough of robbie last year but without him injured or the days he doesn't turn up then we're nothing
A bit far that. We're not nothing without him but the potential when he is playing is scary,that's why people IMO get pissed off, when he doesn't always deliver,because he has the ability

Luke fucking Young

Just seen something on Google news feed suggesting Robi will go to Barca in January ON LOAN......... Ha, ha, laughed my bollocks off, why would we go for a PR disaster like that, it's not like we need to save his wages.

Rorz88 said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
But will be alot better than that idiot. He sulks all the time. Robinho never shines when we are losing or drawing, he only shines when we are WINNING. he scored what? 15 goals last year. 1 was good (twente) others was simple tap-in when we was already winning apart from the ocasional game i.e stoke (H).
He doesnt want to be here get rid.

Please shut up!
Yes please do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.