Get Rid Of "Him" And get Young!

BLUENATIC said:
Now then OP ..... Did you really think this one through? Ashley fucking Young is a GOOD player. Not a GREAT Player.

I'd sooner have MGPederson than fucking Young,SO would Hughes.

You're on about Robinho not passing the ball into the box,towards the target man ..... on one of his rare appearences this season Robbie did just that. (Robinho is a great player BTW)

we scored,Happy days.

Please.Let's try getting off this team and it's players backs,give the poor c*nts time to fucking gel as a side ffs!!!!!

We're doing quite well at the moment in case you haven't noticed, a few little "glitches" where all is not well, I noticed we were attacked down our right again by Scunny last night, I reckon thats why Hughes has tried 442 instead of 433 .... to shore up,Like I said though,It's a whole new team really and, it's still early season

STFU about Robbie as well, if he goes , he goes and it'll be a loss of a hugely talented and inspiriational albeit "fairweather" player. If he stays, we truly have got one of the prems best, and the prem is one of the best leagues.

Patience people, Our time IS soon
Yes Robinho's ability on the ball is unquestioned but his decision making and crossing is questionable and he only plays for about 10 minutes most games. Ashley Young is an over rated pile of right footed shite!

Robinho isn't a winger, he's not an out and out crosser of the ball, he's not defensively minded, he's not good at tracking back, he's not good at handling frustration when it all goes wrong ................ but FFS he is one of the best footballers in the world when 'used' correctly.

He should be given a free role and, now that there's so much class around him both in midfield an attack, I think he could really shine when he's back.

Don't get me wrong, I think he comes across as a tosser for his attitude, but we don't know what he's really like.

I wouldn't be devastated if he left (other than his fuckin' name's on 2 of my son's shirts!!!) but I'd like to see him get a good run in that free role and see if he really is the next Pele.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Real-City said:
Ashley Young loses the ball lots as well.
But will be alot better than that idiot. He sulks all the time. Robinho never shines when we are losing or drawing, he only shines when we are WINNING. he scored what? 15 goals last year. 1 was good (twente) others was simple tap-in when we was already winning apart from the ocasional game i.e stoke (H).
He doesnt want to be here get rid.

Robinho can fuck off, I'm sick of him, but Luke Young hasn't looked that great this season and is a genuine, full blown winger, which the other silly twat is not.

What is wrong with you people?

Has anyone noticed here that we have been having a lot of problems unlocking defences after he got injured? Our goals are coming from set pieces and counter attacks mostly...

Anyone notice how he often pulls 2 players on him and gives everyone else more space to play?

Just look at the goals in the beginning of the season! He had a part in them even if you dont notice it...

Just because he is injured he is crap and a tosser?

To have a successful team we need ALL KINDS of players. We do need players with flair that can make magic out of nothing and change the cource of the game with just 10 seconds of brilliance that no one else can do.

Why are you all sick of him? Last season he was the 4th best goal scorer in the premier league! Scoring as many as fucking Torres and more than Gabby and Shrek! And that was his first season in the premiership and getting marked by 2 men quite often... Only Gerrard, Ronaldo and Anelka scored more than him.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Get rid of Robbie, hes a waste of space.
Now we have Adebayor in the team (a 6ft 4 Striker) we need a winger who crosses, not sove the ball up his arse.
Young can use both feet, can take people on but most of all KNOWS WHEN TO RELEASE IT.
Robinho must have ut in about 15-20 crosses last yar from the wide area and Young about 200.
We can't have a player on the LW who loses the ball an average of 15 times a game, and doesn't track back.

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m
Stoped reading after that.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
Now we have Adebayor in the team (a 6ft 4 Striker) we need a winger who crosses, not sove the ball up his arse.
Young can use both feet, can take people on but most of all KNOWS WHEN TO RELEASE IT.
Robinho must have ut in about 15-20 crosses last yar from the wide area and Young about 200.
We can't have a player on the LW who loses the ball an average of 15 times a game, and doesn't track back.

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m
Stoped reading after that.
How can you dig and read at the same time?

Adebayor's Hat said:
Villa must have shit strikers if they didn't convert not even half of them crosses
Yes we can, There's Gareth,Wayne and Nigel to win the balll back

Sell Robbie for 30m
Get YOUNG for 20-25m
Just fuck off this site you clueless tosser!

Pam said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
But will be alot better than that idiot. He sulks all the time. Robinho never shines when we are losing or drawing, he only shines when we are WINNING. he scored what? 15 goals last year. 1 was good (twente) others was simple tap-in when we was already winning apart from the ocasional game i.e stoke
Chelsea,his debut game .... Stoke was at home and he was on fire .... away game nobody could be arsed, Stoke though were difficult to break down at theier place.
Against Arsenal was no tap in.
He's simply 5 times a better player than anyone in his position in England right now
He doesnt want to be here get rid.
He might not want to be here insofar he has suggested he would one day like to be at Barca, he's been quoted as saying he would like to play alongside Messi Kaka,ronnie .... take it how you will .... I could say summit similar ... the press would print it as "Fuck off City, I want away to Barcelona NOW!"

Robinho can fuck off, I'm sick of him, but Luke Young hasn't looked that great this season and is a genuine, full blown winger, which the other silly twat is not.
What exactly are you sick of Pam? The media tailored quotes??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.