Get the chequebook ready...

Soulboy

Mancini was lined up for the City job some 3 weeks before the start of the January transfer window. In that time he must have thought what deals he could do to get the 4th. place, which is vital to his retention next season.

He's been at City for over 3 weeks now, and apart from the free transfer signing of Vieira, we have heard little or nothing about impending deals.

It has even been suggested that the current squad, once they all return from injury, will be good enough to see us through.

After today, I hope he is already on the phone to Cook setting up at least 4 deals.

We are STILL crying out for a centre half, a full back, a midfield playmaker, and now a forward (with the likelihood that injuries will take their toll of our forwards).

We are the richest club on the planet... use that advantage.

Time is of the essence.

Adebayor, Lescott, Toure, Bridge, Ireland. We should put in bids for all of them then maybe we'll have a shot at a top half finish.

Some of them couldn't give a flying fuck about City. Ade and Robbie are City players in name only. You can tell it doesn't matter very much to them. We should buy people who might eventually give a shit.

Soulboy said:
Mancini was lined up for the City job some 3 weeks before the start of the January transfer window. In that time he must have thought what deals he could do to get the 4th. place, which is vital to his retention next season.

He's been at City for over 3 weeks now, and apart from the free transfer signing of Vieira, we have heard little or nothing about impending deals.

It has even been suggested that the current squad, once they all return from injury, will be good enough to see us through.

After today, I hope he is already on the phone to Cook setting up at least 4 deals.

We are STILL crying out for a centre half, a full back, a midfield playmaker, and now a forward (with the likelihood that injuries will take their toll of our forwards).

Time is of the essence.

knew it wouldn,t be long before this bullshit srarted flying around.........

i agree entirely and todays result could be good for us.

Had we won today as comfortably as blackburn and go on to win (as expected ) in the next few weeks , i feel that the management might keep their wallet well hidden!

now they might agree that we are lacking in some departments to challenge for the premiership, so i have a message to the owners..

We appreciate what you have done...but dig deep and lets take the title THIS year. It's achievable, would be easier to mount a serious challenge this year than any other year that i can remember!

riley347 said:
Soulboy said:

Time is of the essence.

I dont see any bullshit?

We do need more quality if we want to crack this league, tonight showed it.

Whats wrong with wanting to sign quality players that will take us where we ant to go?

Breaker said:
Adebayor, Lescott, Toure, Bridge, Ireland. We should put in bids for all of them then maybe we'll have a shot at a top half finish.

But we probably draw a lot of games !

Is that a £60 million defence which let 3 in against burnley, bolton and sunderland !

In someways today's result could turn out to be a good thing in the long run.

The honeymoon period is over, we were bound to get beat sometime, so I see it as a reality check.

The sooner we get rid of Robinho the better (imo)....a liability...The Premiership is too tough a league for his undoubted ball skills.........

How the fuck are you called Soulboy

You have none

After the Adebayor comments(which I watched but never commented on)

You are the furthest from being my Soul mate

riley347 said:
Soulboy said:

Time is of the essence.

what bullshit we are crying out fro more quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.