Get those sunglasses on, The future looks bright!

Humlannitton

Let's think a little positive thoughts for a while!

Our backbone and some of the most important players for City right now:

Nigel De Jong, 25.
Vinny Kompany, 23.
Carlos Tevez, 25.
Pablo Zabaleta, 25.
Superman Ireland, 23.
Micah Richards, 21.
Adam Johnson, 22.
(Joe Hart, 22.)

Imagine where we could be in a couple of years.. with these players growing experience, they will only get better! They are already good enough to have us fight for a place amongst the top four... the sky is the limit!

Add to this our "veterans":

SWP, 28.
Gareth Barry, 29.
Adabayor, 26.
Craig Bellamy, 30.
Joleon Lescott, 27.
Wayne Bridge, 29.
Kolo Touré, 28.

I mean, for gods sake, not even our veterans are too old or beginning to go downhill. We have a LOT to build on!

If you want to be even happier, add to this prospects like Onuoha, Weiss, Ibrahim, Boyata...

And it doesn't stop there! We still have money to improve in positions where we might need it (striker, playmaker most importantly if you ask me).

It takes time to build an empire, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Blue Empire is rising!

Come back on here after we've lost, and you may just find some views to the contrary.
Lose= "We're shit, we're going nowhere."
Win= "We're brilliant, we're going to walk into that fourth spot (some have even mentioned third)."

jimharri said:
Come back on here after we've lost, and you may just find some views to the contrary.
Lose= "We're shit, we're going nowhere."
Win= "We're brilliant, we're going to walk into that fourth spot (some have even mentioned third)."
What I meant to say was that I believe inexperience is to blame for some of the bad results, and this can and will only get better.

I wouldn't call 26 a veteran, look how old Drogba is and he's possibly best in prem.

Ade has a while to go yet

My best comeback to any fan who tells me were going nowhere and you cant buy history..

You have the past we have a very very bright future..
That shut up a few scousers last week

Chungo said:
I wouldn't call 26 a veteran, look how old Drogba is and he's possibly best in prem.

Ade has a while to go yet
Exactly my point! They are our veterans, but still fairly young.

Humlannitton said:
Let's think a little positive thoughts for a while!

Our backbone and some of the most important players for City right now:

Nigel De Jong, 25.
Vinny Kompany, 23.
Carlos Tevez, 25.
Pablo Zabaleta, 25.
Superman Ireland, 23.
Micah Richards, 21.
Adam Johnson, 22.
(Joe Hart, 22.)

Imagine where we could be in a couple of years.. with these players growing experience, they will only get better! They are already good enough to have us fight for a place amongst the top four... the sky is the limit!

Add to this our "veterans":

SWP, 28.
Gareth Barry, 29.
Adabayor, 26.
Craig Bellamy, 30.
Joleon Lescott, 27.
Wayne Bridge, 29.
Kolo Touré, 28.

I mean, for gods sake, not even our veterans are too old or beginning to go downhill. We have a LOT to build on!

If you want to be even happier, add to this prospects like Onuoha, Weiss, Ibrahim, Boyata...

And it doesn't stop there! We still have money to improve in positions where we might need it (striker, playmaker most importantly if you ask me).

It takes time to build an empire, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Blue Empire is rising!

pal, sometimes somebody comes on here and speaks absolute common sense and puts it all so simply that it just washes away all my doubts. i will take your words and keep myself going over the next 2 weeks until we win at sunderland. cheers mate.

Still looking bright! :)
smiling-sun-with-sunglasses-illustration-thumb8727261.jpg

I was just thinking this a few minutes ago - if we can finish 4th this year, in a year from now we could be battling for the title, maybe seeing Barcelona play us at COMS in the Champions League.

IN ONLY ONE YEAR FROM NOW. How amazing is that?

If we don't get 4th now, we'll surely be top 2 or 3 next year, and I guess we'll just have to settle for winning the Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.