Get those sunglasses on, The future looks bright!

Humlannitton said:
Humlannitton said:
Let's think a little positive thoughts for a while!

Our backbone and some of the most important players for City right now:

Nigel De Jong, 25.
Vinny Kompany, 23.
Carlos Tevez, 25.
Pablo Zabaleta, 25.
Superman Ireland, 23.
Micah Richards, 21.
Adam Johnson, 22.
(Joe Hart, 22.)

Imagine where we could be in a couple of years.. with these players growing experience, they will only get better! They are already good enough to have us fight for a place amongst the top four... the sky is the limit!

Add to this our "veterans":

SWP, 28.
Gareth Barry, 29.
Adabayor, 26.
Craig Bellamy, 30.
Joleon Lescott, 27.
Wayne Bridge, 29.
Kolo Touré, 28.

I mean, for gods sake, not even our veterans are too old or beginning to go downhill. We have a LOT to build on!

If you want to be even happier, add to this prospects like Onuoha, Weiss, Ibrahim, Boyata...

And it doesn't stop there! We still have money to improve in positions where we might need it (striker, playmaker most importantly if you ask me).

It takes time to build an empire, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Blue Empire is rising!
OK, let's make an update.

Our backbone and some of the most important players for City right now:

Nigel De Jong, 25.
Vinny Kompany, 24.
Pablo Zabaleta, 25.
Micah Richards, 22.
Adam Johnson, 23.
Joe Hart, 23.

Added to the "young" list:

Dedryck Boyata, 19.
Alexander Kolarov, 24.
Jerome Boateng, 22.
David Silva, 24.
James Milner, 24.
Mario Balotelli, 20.

And again, our "veterans":

SWP, 28.
Gareth Barry, 29.
Emanuel Adabayor, 26.
Joleon Lescott, 28.
Wayne Bridge, 30.
Kolo Touré, 29.
Carlos Tevez, 26.

Added to the "Veterans":

Yaya Touré, 27.

..and stricken from the lists:

Steven Ireland & Craig Bellamy.

Let's just say things aren't exactly looking worse now!

CTID!

We're in trouble if Richard's is one of our most important players!

Whilst Zabba is great as a utility player I'm sure Mancini wouldn't consider him in the backbone of our team, same for Johnson.

kenzie115 said:
We're in trouble if Richard's is one of our most important players!

Whilst Zabba is great as a utility player I'm sure Mancini wouldn't consider him in the backbone of our team, same for Johnson.
You are right, things has happened since march or april! At that time, Micah would have been considered one of the most important players for years to come, but things change. Same goes for Zabba, since the aquisitions of Yaya Toure, Kolarov and Boateng, his importance has decreased. But to be honest, that is just proof of the progress of the club!

Still, things look better than ever before.

I've been going to watch City for 22 years.

Today, I wept out 22 years of hurt, mediocrity and disappointment, cleansing it from my system. I feel like a different man. I'm so proud to be associated with this club.

Forum stayed fast btw too...

Damocles said:
I've been going to watch City for 22 years.

Today, I wept out 22 years of hurt, mediocrity and disappointment, cleansing it from my system. I feel like a different man. I'm so proud to be associated with this club.

Forum stayed fast btw too...

Any deatils on how bright ;-)

I think only being a blue and experiencing this feeling can you truely understand just how good it feels. On to bigger and brighter things but we will never forget from where we came and we will always retain what it means to be a city fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.