Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Looks like some do and some don't !
Yes, just checked a few. The whole of North Manchester authorities (Wigan across to Rochdale) go back Monday, but Salford, Tameside, Stockport and others I assume, have another week.

And schools can override the authority as well.

Anyway, glad it's selling. Still think it's a bit high for younger fans 18+ - it'd cost me £90 as my son is at college and not working, on top of all the rushing around to get to the game as I work out of the area and traffic is always crap on a Tuesday - so mixed reasons why I'm not going.

Yes, just checked a few. The whole of North Manchester authorities (Wigan across to Rochdale) go back Monday, but Salford, Tameside, Stockport and others I assume, have another week.

Anyway, glad it's selling. Still think it's a bit high for younger fans 18+ - it'd cost me £90 as my son is at college and not working, on top of all the rushing around to get to the game as I work out of the area and traffic is always crap on a Tuesday - so mixed reasons why I'm not going.
I think there should be a discount for students, the 18+ is a mixed bag, my daughter is a student and money is tight her best friend is working, living at home and has just bought and insured a Mini Cooper, booked a holiday and has more disposable income than I do, so should definitely have to pay the same prices I do.

I think there should be a discount for students, the 18+ is a mixed bag, my daughter is a student and money is tight her best friend is working, living at home and has just bought and insured a Mini Cooper, booked a holiday and has more disposable income than I do, so should definitely have to pay the same prices I do.
I agree they should have a 'student' price on the production of a valid NUS card.
The government expects everyone under the age of 18 to be in eduction or training and then want more than 60% to go on to university. Prices need to reflect this for students who are regular blues rather than offering cheap tickets to randoms who can buy tickets from the student union who fancy a game. City are offering tickets in the student union at £36 yet my daughter, who is at the uni, has had to pay £50. Seems being a regular who is a student is less of a priority than a random student.

There's a few catholic schools that had Easter week off as its a big thing for the Catholics so go back this week and a lot of others just had the bank holidays then the 2 weeks starting last week
Been a mare for me teacher m8 who two lads go Catholic school so they was off the week she was working and she now has next week off but still has to get up early to get them to school .. Gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.