Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

I was quite calm until I started reading everyone's plan for getting to the final. My heart is now racing & I'm thinking maybe we have a chance tonight! Come on City, bring it on.

Yet over 30 on games we aren't even the third best team in England and can't beat any of the other top eight

Why does that matter so much, we have won the Premier League before and have bagged more trophies than any other team in England so far this year? On the flip side we have never been this far in Europe and not a single other Premier League team is at this stage with us so are we really so bad...

For the magnitude of game, put it this way, if we had just played game 37 and had to play Leicester for the title next week would that be the biggest game in our history, of course it wouldn't the same an FA Cup final too wouldn't be.

Why does that matter so much, we have won the Premier League before and have bagged more trophies than any other team in England so far this year? On the flip side we have never been this far in Europe and not a single other Premier League team is at this stage with us so are we really so bad...

For the magnitude of game, put it this way, if we had just played game 37 and had to play Leicester for the title next week would that be the biggest game in our history, of course it wouldn't the same an FA Cup final too wouldn't be.

It's a measure that proves we are not one of the top four teams in the world, your statement

Sold out and an amazing atmosphere easily the best £40 I've spent all season. Keep the prices the same for the semi's and we'll have another memorable night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.