Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

I did .. Kun is our most important player mate ...we are toothless upfront without Kun .. KDB is in great form , but in a UCL knockout match against PSG , Kun is our ticket .. cant afford not to have him on tue ..waiting for official statement from city on his condition

I did .. Kun is our most important player mate ...we are toothless upfront without Kun .. KDB is in great form , but in a UCL knockout match against PSG , Kun is our ticket .. cant afford not to have him on tue ..waiting for official statement from city on his condition

Hmmmm

Dont understand how some city fans Dont care or aren't excited to get to the semi final of the biggest competition in the world if yas beat PSG yas could get Wolfsburg in the semis if they get through against this Madrid side who are a bit shit of late

Looks like only south stand tier 3 may have some seats, everywhere else is practically full with a couple of days sales left.

I couldn't see too much of Kun in Paris while KDB opend the scoring for us.

Dont understand how some city fans Dont care or aren't excited to get to the semi final of the biggest competition in the world if yas beat PSG yas could get Wolfsburg in the semis if they get through against this Madrid side who are a bit shit of late

Real Madrid have had an upturn in fortunes in La Liga, Barca look like they are hitting a wall with recent results. I can't see them retaining the champs league I've got a feeling Pep might finish his time off at Bayern by landing the trophy for them.

Every cup game this season has seen a massive rush of sales in the 48hrs before the match, obviously that rush came early for this one with scramble on Wednesday night but for the few tickets left on the planner, it should sell out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.