Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

If I was strong minded, I wouldn't go. I'd watch it on TV and moan about Michael Owen ( the abuse of whom was the only bright spot of being kept in for so long in Paris). But, I'm not strong minded, so I'll take the shafting on the ticket price, and turn up to show my disapproval.

The game is going to sell out.

That's why there is scapegoating of Supporters Clubs by people who wanted there to be empty seats lol!
We'll see what the crowd is like on Tuesday but let's be clear that the club have been saved from the consequences of what most believe to be a poor decision by the result in the first leg. Had we lost 3-0 or 4-1, the seat planner would have been a sea of green.

It will sell out I am sure - our record ever European home attendance.

We'll see what the crowd is like on Tuesday but let's be clear that the club have been saved from the consequences of what most believe to be a poor decision by the result in the first leg. Had we lost 3-0 or 4-1, the seat planner would have been a sea of green.

I suspect whoever is ultimately responsible for ticket pricing was mightily relieved with that result on Wednesday night. As you say, it would've been a very different story if we'd been comfortably beaten.

There were about 40/45000 gone before the first leg, we wouldn't have sold many more if we had lost 3-0, but I'm not sure we would have sold many more before the result if tickets had been £10 cheaper. Can't remember how much the league cup semi final tickets were about £30 I think but only about half were sold before the first leg result was known.

There were about 40/45000 gone before the first leg, we wouldn't have sold many more if we had lost 3-0, but I'm not sure we would have sold many more before the result if tickets had been £10 cheaper. Can't remember how much the league cup semi final tickets were about £30 I think but only about half were sold before the first leg result was known.

That is an over exaggeration. Nowhere near that many were sold. I agree with you on price though. We wouldn't have done because ironically it's the less expensive tickets in SS3 that are the last to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.