Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Wife - What have you done today, Me - Looked at potential flights should we beat PSG and the next leg is when we are on Holiday (Majorca to Barca £40 return for example) . All I will say not gone down well ! Can't remember who suggested it but thanks for your marital advice @squirtyflower @Bilboblue @Danamy

Ha I started to dream this morning and checked the date of the final for the first time in case we get there. Me and my missus are in Bosnia when it's on. Well, she'd be in Bosnia at least..

WARNING.....get there real EARLY due to the inevitable disasters waiting to happen....haha!!!!.

Road accidents, tram delays, chaos at the ticket office for people collecting tickets etc. etc. etc.

Ha I started to dream this morning and checked the date of the final for the first time in case we get there. Me and my missus are in Bosnia when it's on. Well, she'd be in Bosnia at least..

Bosnia is an amazing country. I was in Sarajevo for the FA Cup final(the good one). Anyway, Dubrovnic is not far from most of the key parts of Bosnia. Pretty sure there's daily flights to Milan from there. Sarajevo maybe a little tricky. You'll be fine. Leave her drinking coffee in Mostar and I'm sure once the day trippers hit she'll never know you've gone.

Found myself checking too, I'm in Spain for a wedding and Stag all in 5 days, fortunately it's the weekend before.

Bosnia is an amazing country. I was in Sarajevo for the FA Cup final(the good one). Anyway, Dubrovnic is not far from most of the key parts of Bosnia. Pretty sure there's daily flights to Milan from there. Sarajevo maybe a little tricky. You'll be fine. Leave her drinking coffee in Mostar and I'm sure once the day trippers hit she'll never know you've gone.

Found myself checking too, I'm in Spain for a wedding and Stag all in 5 days, fortunately it's the weekend before.

I'm going to Boston and New York at the end of May but made sure to book the flight for the 30th just in case...

And you're right about Sarajevo, great place.

We actually get the bus from mostar to dubrovnik ok the 30th

Anyway probably not the time to count any chickens, theres a decent chance I'll be ranting and raving on here again within 24 hours, with no hope of a final in sight!

I just heard Manuel and Reuben got the last 2 seats.

That will sort out the true City fans....................

We actually get the bus from mostar to dubrovnik ok the 30th

Anyway probably not the time to count any chickens, theres a decent chance I'll be ranting and raving on here again within 24 hours, with no hope of a final in sight!

We wouldn't be City fans if we thought any different. Tomorrow will bring optimisium, dispare, jubilation, misery, joy. Any outcome is possible.

I shall be on the island of Hvar, between Dubrovnik & Split on the 28th ( Mrs 50th that day ).
A seaplane to split, another one to Pescara & hire car to Milan then return to Hvar before flight home on 31st.
The plan is in place though I haven't broke the news yet !

I shall be on the island of Hvar, between Dubrovnik & Split on the 28th ( Mrs 50th that day ).
A seaplane to split, another one to Pescara & hire car to Milan then return to Hvar before flight home on 31st.
The plan is in place though I haven't broke the news yet !

Great cave on the sea to the south side. Lovely cherry brandies made on the houses of many locals there.

I did something similar to your plans. Divorce followed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.