Get your phone credit topped up...

Impeccable

The amounts of texts I received after the loss at Arsenal. Some examples:

"Blue cunts - you'll never win the league''

"Ha... here comes number 20"

"Looking forward to winning it at your place''

Gotta a funny feeling I'll be returning some of them with my comments added on the end. That's if their phones will be switched on!! Saying that, they'll have to switch them on eventually.

I'm confident we're gonna get the job done, come Sunday. And if so, I can imagine the phone network going into meltdown, like a new years eve!!!

I got " gonna win the title at the council house", this was sent at 4-2 against Everton...

Oh how i've laughed at the **** since, will be even sweeter if we win on Sunday.

Also had a bet last season with a rag **** and lost but we went double or quits on this seasons outcome, never heard fuck all until after the Arsenal game and then found him sulking in his corner in the pub last week, walked out after 80 minutes all upset that they hadn't scored 5/6.

Not sure if i'll send many tbh, think i'll let them stew for a while. Fingers and everything else crossed :0/

I got " would you like a box of after eights" after the loss to arsenal. There might just be a box bought on monday!

I've not text'd anyone and I don't intend to.
Since we beat them the other week and then Newcastle, I've seen a few rags who used to take the piss. They look at me and they know. I don't have to say anything

The silence from me is deafening

ive got a 'mate' who is an arsenal fan, however he's never been to game in his life, anyway after that game he tweeted me saying 'ha you'll never win the league citehhhhhh'

i cant wait to hopefully ram this down his throat!

The amount of shite I got off my red SISTER (FFS) after the Arsenal loss was unbelievable, posting pictures of apple crumbles with city photoshopped on top on facebook. She live in Auckland.... Only ever been to the swamp when I`ve got her tickets....
I have maintained a dignified silence.
My phone bill after Sunday will hopefully be fookin massive.
c`mon city!

Funny you should mention that OP. Was only talking to a mate the other day about the day United beat Chelsea in Moscow. Almost immediately after the game I started getting texts off FOUR different rags going on about their win and how we'd never do that.

I turned the phone off, as you do. But I've often thought that it was a little odd that in their celebrations they thought of me! Why the hell send me a text at that point? Obsessed? Not much!

beano46 said:
I'm not going to waste my time or money Texting any of the raggy twats I know if we win, I will be two busy celebrating to worry about them no marks.

Ohh I'll be celebrating too. But I'll find a moment to send them something. Payback time. I want them to read and feel all the shit I've taken over the years. Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.