Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

am goin 2moro to get my pic taken in front of the banner. If it hasn't been defaced by then. In fact if it has that would only serve us better. Shows how bitter "they" really are.

biffa said:
Message to Mods;
PLEASE DON'T BAN THE RAGS. For the first time since 1977 I will be able to take whatever they can come up with twat it back to them - Lets keep them on here and have a bit of fun. Whilst it's great to be blue at the moment spare a thought for those poor feckers in Salford...
...before completely taking the piss

alway have taken the piss out of them, with the vast majority of rags, it like having a mental duel and them forgeting to bring the bullets for their gun ;)

These are quality. Maybe a sticky could be made where each post is the picture only, without the added banter?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
masterwig said:
Hahaha Hammond is famous in ragland.

There is something ironic about the whole thing though. Calling us bitter while taking the time to make special pictures of us.

Yeah mate, a rag friend/acquaintance of mine and his mate were having a chat on his facebook taking the piss out of something they'd seen on Bluemoon. Saying how bitter we all are, jealous etc.....hang on lads, you're the ones spending your spare time on Bluemoon when you don't even support City! I don't know whether that's bitter or just plain sad.....I think both to be honest.

the Bitter Rag Massives are really obsessed aren't they!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.