Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

Hammond said:
me & my girlfriend

ejxvl.jpg

I would love to...................................................get my picture taken there as well!

Hammond, my friend are you and your girl going to Barnsley? She could streak at the game and as its always bloody freezing up there, i am sure she can make a point or two (-;..... Just a thought lol

PaoloB said:
Swales lives said:
Here's 4 miserable twats who weren't very happy at posing in front of the poster.

tevezrags.jpg
this is the best one ive seen fucking brilliant

Can someone re-do this to include those two rough birds at old trafford with the tevez posters (sign him up fergie ect) and the mancs not yanks guy with the New york Yankies hat on, with his daft goggle-hoodie mate? All 8 would be ace :-)

the goats backside said:
Hammond, my friend are you and your girl going to Barnsley? She could streak at the game and as its always bloody freezing up there, i am sure she can make a point or two (-;..... Just a thought lol

didnt fancy goin but now you suggest that... its worth a thought!

PaoloB said:
Swales lives said:
Here's 4 miserable twats who weren't very happy at posing in front of the poster.

tevezrags.jpg
this is the best one ive seen fucking brilliant
Amazing, must of took some doing to get them all lined up for that shot - or is it photoshopped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.