Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

GabbiHartCtid said:
Hammond said:
she bloody said it was her boyfriend of 2 years or whatever? hows that not in a relationship? oh fuck it, i dont care, im sorry.

i love it how the fact the guy who made the comment in the 1st place is nowhere to be seen haha

read who said it, he's MY boyfriend of two years, not hers.

Thanks for clearing that up. So, you're taken and so is he but she isn't but she's probably too young for most people on here anyway?

It's testament to my boredom and insomnia I'm on this thread by the way.

GabbiHartCtid said:
Hammond said:
she bloody said it was her boyfriend of 2 years or whatever? hows that not in a relationship? oh fuck it, i dont care, im sorry.

i love it how the fact the guy who made the comment in the 1st place is nowhere to be seen haha

Not wanting to stir the shit here, but I'm going to anyway. Who are you trying to convince ? It was only a joke about them shagging and you seem to have taken it very seriously. Has a nerve been unintentionally struck ?

stony said:
GabbiHartCtid said:

Not wanting to stir the shit here, but I'm going to anyway. Who are you trying to convince ? It was only a joke about them shagging and you seem to have taken it very seriously. Has a nerve been unintentionally struck ?

Grow up, you're probably about 30 maybe 40 years older than me and you're acting like a child.

GabbiHartCtid said:
stony said:

Grow up, you're probably about 30 maybe 40 years older than me and you're acting like a child.

You tell him!

GabbiHartCtid said:

I'm not the one having a hissy fit because of an innocent remark though.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You tell him!

It wouldn't surprise me if you'd been seeing him too!
No, you're the one trying to cause trouble, which makes you pretty pathetic to be fair :)
Get a life lovely (Y)
It was hardly an innocent remark, and the only reason it got this far was because someone got his wires crossed about the situation and he's appologised to me for it.
So shush yes?

GabbiHartCtid said:
stony said:
It wouldn't surprise me if you'd been seeing him too!
No, you're the one trying to cause trouble, which makes you pretty pathetic to be fair :)
Get a life lovely (Y)
It was hardly an innocent remark, and the only reason it got this far was because someone got his wires crossed about the situation and he's appologised to me for it.
So shush yes?

Ignore Stony, he's waste man. Proper waste. Pure jokes yeah, we cool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.