Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

GabbiHartCtid said:
stony said:
It wouldn't surprise me if you'd been seeing him too!
No, you're the one trying to cause trouble, which makes you pretty pathetic to be fair :)
Get a life lovely (Y)
It was hardly an innocent remark, and the only reason it got this far was because someone got his wires crossed about the situation and he's appologised to me for it.
So shush yes?

Gabbi, I've been taking the piss, my tongue has been firmly in my cheek. Much like your boyfriends tongue in your best mates cheek....................JOKE...

Seriously, you're far to uptight for a kid. You need to relax a little.

stony said:
GabbiHartCtid said:
No, you're the one trying to cause trouble, which makes you pretty pathetic to be fair :)
Get a life lovely (Y)
It was hardly an innocent remark, and the only reason it got this far was because someone got his wires crossed about the situation and he's appologised to me for it.
So shush yes?

Gabbi, I've been taking the piss, my tongue has been firmly in my cheek. Much like your boyfriends tongue in your best mates cheek....................JOKE...

For a start, not my best mate (Y)
And, if you actually knew me, you would know i am quite the opposite of uptight, seriously far from it, but it wasn't funny in the slightest, and it's got nothing to do with you, so don't bother.

GabbiHartCtid said:
stony said:

For a start, not my best mate (Y)
And, if you actually knew me, you would know i am quite the opposite of uptight, seriously far from it, but it wasn't funny in the slightest, and it's got nothing to do with you, so don't bother.

I'm leaving this thread now, I'm bound to be blamed for it all and spend another night weeping into my pillow.

The irony is that I do actually have a pic of me in front of the Tevez poster!

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm leaving this thread now, I'm bound to be blamed for it all and spend another night weeping into my pillow.

No, but yea, but no, but yea, but

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

No, but yea, but no, but yea, but

See the twist at the end? It's a bit like usual suspects I reckon.

Okay, there's one thing bothering me about this thread.

What the fook does (Y) mean at the end of a line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.