Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

Quality idea for a thread. Wanted to get mine taken when I was there but was on my own and a bit wary of asking the tramp near by to take it as I thought he might run off with my fone

The Fat el Hombre said:
Quality idea for a thread. Wanted to get mine taken when I was there but was on my own and a bit wary of asking the tramp near by to take it as I thought he might run off with my fone

wa it the guy in the camo pants? he was sat there when me & my missus went and we had seperate photos and hes in em both lol. luckily, a blue walking past offered to take a pic of us both! and u cant help but trust a blue haha. did one for him & his missus too.. so if ur on here m8, niceone!

jrb said:
Who's up for it? Let' see how many Blues we can get pictured under the Tevez banner.

First one goes to tazmancblue

DSC00033.jpg

nice one taz hows youre leg doing son

Hammond said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

wa it the guy in the camo pants? he was sat there when me & my missus went and we had seperate photos and hes in em both lol. luckily, a blue walking past offered to take a pic of us both! and u cant help but trust a blue haha. did one for him & his missus too.. so if ur on here m8, niceone!

LOL I dunno mate I can't really remember, just remember a tramp being sat nearby. Camo pants are pretty standard clobber for tramps though!

Lancashire Blue said:
All credit to you guys. Great photos.

If the stories about rags defacing it are true, then they really are between a rock and a hard place. Defacing it will only show how bitter and pathetic they are, whilst at the same time, leaving it untouched is a bitter pill to swallow...

bang on everywhere i go and throw in a line or two i watch them squirm its f.a.f.

Slightly off topic but I was in Tesco yesterday and there were two u****d fans, one young maybe 10 and the other mid-thirties and both had Tevez 32 on the backs of their red tops

I smiled, but what made it even funnier was when two City fans (aged about 14) with the new shirt on walked passed them laughing as they also had Tevez 32 on the backs!!!!

The older red just grabbed the younger one and walked off - classic!!!!

SI's Bald Head said:
Slightly off topic but I was in Tesco yesterday and there were two u****d fans, one young maybe 10 and the other mid-thirties and both had Tevez 32 on the backs of their red tops

I smiled, but what made it even funnier was when two City fans (aged about 14) with the new shirt on walked passed them laughing as they also had Tevez 32 on the backs!!!!

The older red just grabbed the younger one and walked off - classic!!!!

Quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.