Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

Swales lives said:
Here's 4 miserable twats who weren't very happy at posing in front of the poster.

tevezrags.jpg

pmsl.........

:o)

SI's Bald Head said:
Slightly off topic but I was in Tesco yesterday and there were two u****d fans, one young maybe 10 and the other mid-thirties and both had Tevez 32 on the backs of their red tops

I smiled, but what made it even funnier was when two City fans (aged about 14) with the new shirt on walked passed them laughing as they also had Tevez 32 on the backs!!!!

The older red just grabbed the younger one and walked off - classic!!!!

Class

i went in the food court yesterday about half 10 after coming back from eastlands and there was about 5 people sat around with new tops on with tevez (myself included) and there was a united fan sat behind us & i heard him mutter "come on hurry up we're not sitting in here with all these dickheads"

its amazing how jealous & bitter some people can be

Hammond said:
i went in the food court yesterday about half 10 after coming back from eastlands and there was about 5 people sat around with new tops on with tevez (myself included) and there was a united fan sat behind us & i heard him mutter "come on hurry up we're not sitting in here with all these dickheads"

LMFAO!

Hammond said:

you should have got up and smacked the twat calling you a dickhead

BlueMoon93 said:
Hammond said:

LMFAO!

Which food court were you at?

walking through manchester with my new city top on some guy said to me shit of manchester, i turned to him and said, jealous bastard fucking red rag arent you, he turned looked then carried on , felt fucking good though!

Lancashire Blue said:
All credit to you guys. Great photos.

If the stories about rags defacing it are true, then they really are between a rock and a hard place. Defacing it will only show how bitter and pathetic they are, whilst at the same time, leaving it untouched is a bitter pill to swallow...
its to high up, wouldnt really be able to throw anything at it

bigquinn772 said:
Is this poster available to download anywhere? I would love to design a t-shirt using it.

Official Site: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.