Getting drunk/drinking

kinkladz-ade said:
andyhinch said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Dont know yet mate. Still in intensive care. I guess its wait and see.
A mate of mine had it after a big piss up in Austria on hol's, not good he had the highest could ever recorded in Stockport

So you can get it after a massive piss up/session? Didn't realise that. I thought it was more about the damage done to the pancreas over years of drinking.

Nope, I was only 29 when I got it, and like I said, I wasn't a big drinker at all.

pinkwheeltrim said:
kinkladz-ade said:
andyhinch said:
A mate of mine had it after a big piss up in Austria on hol's, not good he had the highest could ever recorded in Stockport

So you can get it after a massive piss up/session? Didn't realise that. I thought it was more about the damage done to the pancreas over years of drinking.

Nope, I was only 29 when I got it, and like I said, I wasn't a big drinker at all.

I see

kinkladz-ade said:
andyhinch said:
kinkladz-ade said:

He's never been the biggest drinker so I assume it was from the holidady, I'm no doc mind

kinkladz-ade said:
CITYBOY1000 said:
kinkladz-ade said:

How much was your mate drinking to get pancreatitis ? Also did he have any early warning signs that all wasn't well ?

This is the worrying bit, me and him only started drinking in uni at around 19/20. We all go out and get hammered on sat night, also friday sometimes (quite rarely) and have a holiday once a year where its 5 days of heavy drinking.
That doesnt seem really bad to me at all.
Hes had stomach pains for some weeks which spread to his back. Drs thought it was stomach infection for first two weeks until he started vomiting badly

Is it definitely alcohol that caused the pancreatitis ?

You and your mate don't seem like excessive drinkers to me.

I've been drinking a lot more than that for a long time. Having said that I don't know what damage I've been causing.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Lads I know/work with have a motto: 'drink till you shit yourself'

Get a pint of Guinness from Mary D's then, it will be a cheap night i guarantee you

Wretched Vengeance said:
Is that what Semper Fi really means?

CTID1988 said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Get a pint of Guinness from Mary D's then, it will be a cheap night i guarantee you

Haha, last time I was drank in there, lager was my drink of choice. I think my Brother may have had Guinness but I don't think he shat himself; he's somewhat more reserved/sensible than my colleagues' and dare I say, me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.